September 15, 2019, 08:50:31 PMLatest Member: IrateRetro

Author Topic: Game Freezes, locks and crash  (Read 9638 times)

|maze|

• Registered member
    • View Profile
Re: Game Freezes, locks and crash
« Reply #15 on: January 22, 2011, 02:24:26 PM »
I can't fix the error. But I just wanted to check if you know about the cheat codes, so you can skip that level and keep playing this fabulous game! :)

In case you didn't know about it, here goes:
When you get a fax, just press these buttons on the fax machine: "24328", and press the green button.

If you want to have access to cheats without having to wait for a fax, you can use the debug-menu.
Just go to: C:\Users\<USER>\AppData\Roaming\CorsixTH  -  Open config.txt and change the debug line to true (debug = true)
And now, when inside the game, you have access to the debug menu on top of the screen (where you find load, save etc).
Or you could just use F11 (debug must still be set to true).

Hi Grimdoc :)

Nah, I found out it's been reported already under beta 5 bugs. Kind of annoying bug. It's not fun when bugs make the game unplayable. I'm the kind of player who enjoy the challenge of every level, without any cheat. I do remember having some very enjoyable games in the early years of 2000. I did apply the changes in the config.txt file, which is quite handy if I decide to go back to Theme Hospital again, but for now I'll just play something else :)

thanks,

|maze|