April 25, 2019, 04:35:32 AMLatest Member: Geafanoo

Author Topic: Staff Problems  (Read 1856 times)

juliagould

• Registered member
    • View Profile
Staff Problems
« on: February 22, 2011, 06:19:22 PM »
I was trying to move around my staff members, and occasionally it's like they would stick to my mouse when I would click on them. If I would click to try to put them down, they wouldn't go down and the game would act as if my mouse button had stuck. If I tried to click to restart the level or exit, I couldn't do it. So I would have to ctrl+alt+delete to close the program. Are there any fixes for this problem? I can't even play the game because it happens so frequently.

It only started happening on the third level, if that helps any. I have the latest beta.

Grimdoc

• Translator & Superman
    • View Profile
Re: Staff Problems
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2011, 06:32:14 PM »
Do you use the "Beta 5" version?
Or have you updated it even further?

If you haven't updated it since you installed beta 5, you should try to update it.

It's quite simple to update (this is for Windows users):
1. Download this: http://th.corsix.org/corsix-th-latest-win32.zip
2. Use a compression/decompression program to extract the files (I use 7zip, because it's free. WinZip is often used too).
3. Extract/copy all the files from the .zip file into your current CorsixTH folder. Say yes to overwrite everything.
4. To play now, you should use the "CorsixTH.exe" from your CorsixTH folder.

For users of other operative systems, they should do the same as above, but download this file instead http://th.corsix.org/corsix-th-latest.tar.gz on point 1.
Do you have a question or want to report a bug? CorsixTH newbie guide

Do you want to make (or improve) a translation? CorsixTH translation guide

juliagould

• Registered member
    • View Profile
Re: Staff Problems
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2011, 07:05:03 PM »
For some reason, I was unable to just rewrite the CorsixTH Beta 5, so I just uninstalled it and reinstalled the patch you sent me. It's going good so far, but I will reply if I have any more problems. Thank you!