May 26, 2019, 11:44:04 AMLatest Member: darkbolo

Author Topic: Receptionist needs to take a break!  (Read 2330 times)

Burningfeetman

• Registered member
    • View Profile
Receptionist needs to take a break!
« on: March 28, 2011, 01:28:22 AM »
I think it would be interesting for the receptionist to take time out in the staff room, seems only fair since all the other staff get to take a break!

MarkL

• View Profile
Re: Receptionist needs to take a break!
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2011, 07:50:44 PM »
That is sadly not possible at the moment as there are no animations for it in the original game. (opening doors, sitting down etc)

It may happen if someone volunteers to do the animations, but I suspect that is in the distant future.

testjones

• Registered member
    • View Profile
Re: Receptionist needs to take a break!
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2011, 07:56:44 AM »
That is sadly not possible at the moment as there are no animations for it in the original game. (opening doors, sitting down etc)

It may happen if someone volunteers to do the animations, but I suspect that is in the distant future.

the receptionist appears to be a slightly modified nurse (in fact - the only difference is the head, which can be copy pasted, and the arms/belt, which are slightly different; the reception's body seems to be simply slightly recoloredd). thereby it shouldn't be too too difficult to make the receptionist do this, maybe only five or six hours of work max, BUT there is no way to get the anims in game.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2011, 11:31:53 AM by testjones »