September 19, 2018, 03:43:01 AMLatest Member: martin18

Author Topic: Deleting a destroyed room, and closing a hospital  (Read 4441 times)

seanac

• Registered member
    • View Profile
Deleting a destroyed room, and closing a hospital
« on: October 07, 2011, 08:13:37 AM »
Hi there,

Firstly, I apologize if this is the wrong place for this topic.

Is there any way at all to delete a room which has been destroyed (damaged machinery etc.), even by cheating. Also, is there any way to send ALL of your patients home?

Suffice it to say, I had my favourite hospital, which I stupidly forgot to save. I left the game running when I left my desk for what was supposed to be a few minutes, and realised a few hours later. A large number of the rooms containing machinery have exploded and I have an absolutely ridiculous number of patients in the hospital (thousands!)

I would really like to restore my old hospital, without having to build it all over again. So please, is there any way (even by cheating, map editing, whatever else) to forcibly delete destroyed rooms and clear all patients from the hospital.

Your help is appreciated :D

Cheers,
Sean

EDIT: Okay maybe the excessive number of patients is no longer a problem... 959 of them just died. Anyway, can you help with the damaged structures :P
« Last Edit: October 07, 2011, 08:29:34 AM by seanac »

tobylane

• Registered member
    • View Profile
Re: Deleting a destroyed room, and closing a hospital
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2011, 08:33:01 AM »
I'd recommend turning debug on, restarting the level, opening the cheats console to give yourself all research and more money, then just rebuild it as it was. Turn debug on in this http://code.google.com/p/corsix-th/wiki/ConfigurationFile

seanac

• Registered member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2011, 08:43:33 AM »
Haha - the truth is I actually just hate building the hospital itself - I would rather play on an already build hospital. I know I know, its half the game but still.

Do you know where I can get some saved games with already built hospitals then? :D

Grimdoc

• Translator & Superman
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2011, 10:38:18 PM »
The project's issue list is full of them.. But the reason they are there is because they contain bugs (that needs to be fixed). :p

https://code.google.com/p/corsix-th/issues/list
Do you have a question or want to report a bug? CorsixTH newbie guide

Do you want to make (or improve) a translation? CorsixTH translation guide

MarkL

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2011, 08:31:11 PM »
Here is one you can use if you want, just rename it by taking off the .map from the end.