April 25, 2019, 04:20:56 AMLatest Member: Geafanoo

Author Topic: Emergency Department  (Read 2305 times)

agentmrx7

• Registered member
    • View Profile
    • my youtube account
Emergency Department
« on: January 12, 2012, 08:13:16 AM »
When I first started playing Theme Hospital I remember being surprised at the lack of emergencies the levels had. I think it would be interesting plus an new gameplay element to have a higher rate of emergencies but without a death timer. It would put pressure on your hospital design to cope with a swarm of patients without the need of diagnosing them.

Thoughts??

Richard123

• Registered member
    • View Profile
Re: Emergency Department
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2012, 09:34:31 PM »
Personally i wouldn't mind more emergencies, not sure about not having the timer and not sure how the bonus would work.  How about unknown or suspected illness emergencies where you have to send the patient through your diagnosis to work out whats wrong 1st.  The timer would need increasing,  to allow for the extra time needed to dignose them.

Spanjard

• Registered member
    • View Profile
Re: Emergency Department
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2012, 07:22:19 AM »
well this also could depend on the difficulty level, people that like to play hard prob want their hospital tested on workflow and endure a swarm of patients at the same time. i recently had my hospital full with patients and couldn't handle them all at the same time, but that made the game fun i gues cause i knew i had to get my workflow right.