September 20, 2019, 12:17:48 PMLatest Member: ywibasu

Author Topic: Importing maps on MacOSX does not work for me (Beta5)  (Read 2436 times)

Lvlchg

• Registered member
    • View Profile
Importing maps on MacOSX does not work for me (Beta5)
« on: March 04, 2011, 03:06:21 PM »
I have tried to run the script to install the map pack. They download and appear in the folder of my choice. However I am not able to get these maps to shop up in game. This works fine on the Windows version but I am not able to do it on the Mac.

MarkL

• View Profile
Re: Importing maps on MacOSX does not work for me (Beta5)
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2011, 08:08:09 PM »
Not sure what you mean "folder of my choice" as they need to be in a specific folder for the game to see them.
Try placing them in the levels folder which is in the same folder as corsixth, not the levels folder in themehospital.
If they are in the correct place and you have them in pairs i.e. .map and .level it should them be possible to select them from the game menu - from memory that is custom.

Lvlchg

• Registered member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2011, 11:05:17 PM »
The mac client is not a folder per se. It is just one file thats extracted from the .dmg file. Ive tried to run the file from desktop, applications, my user folder, and copied the maps to all these locations without avail. I have been unable to see any notes to where the single file is supposed to be put.

maaaatteo

• Registered member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2011, 04:21:56 PM »
I can't find any script to import maps, however i managed to import them in osx in this way:
right-click on "corsixhth" executable, show content, then copy the *.level and *.map files in the path
Contents/Resources/Levels