July 18, 2019, 02:11:54 PMLatest Member: Light99

Author Topic: Theme Hospital - $5.99 (Digital Download, no DRM)  (Read 4672 times)

bvierra

• Registered member
    • View Profile
Theme Hospital - $5.99 (Digital Download, no DRM)
« on: April 14, 2012, 07:50:53 AM »
Hey all,
Sorry if this is not allowed but I figured I would let you know gog.com has the original Theme Hospital on sale for $5.99.

Was actually seeing who else had it for pricing sake when I got pointed to you guys. You posted on the DL page that you didn't know legalities of using demo files, so I figured for $10 you get the original game, license, and all.

Link: http://www.gog.com/gamecard/theme_hospital

Jimbob0i0

• Registered member
    • View Profile
Re: Theme Hospital - $5.99 (Digital Download, no DRM)
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2012, 10:15:39 AM »
Hey all,
Sorry if this is not allowed but I figured I would let you know gog.com has the original Theme Hospital on sale for $5.99.

Was actually seeing who else had it for pricing sake when I got pointed to you guys. You posted on the DL page that you didn't know legalities of using demo files, so I figured for $10 you get the original game, license, and all.

Link: http://www.gog.com/gamecard/theme_hospital

Funnily enough this was being discussed just the other night on IRC - and conversely on the gog.com forums corsix-th is being discussed as an excellent way of playing the game.... and getting gever closer to feature parity....

It's nice that it's real easy now to legally and cheaply obtain the assets to use in corsix-th (since the demo has certain limitations at this point)... tracking down budget copies in stores can be a bit of a pain ;)

conancat

• Registered member
    • View Profile
Re: Theme Hospital - $5.99 (Digital Download, no DRM)
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2012, 09:20:26 AM »
I just got my copy from GOG and got it running on my Mac, OSX 10.8 Mountain Lion, works like a charm! :D Thanks guys for doing this, you guys rock!!