October 19, 2017, 06:09:39 PMLatest Member: Lefty

Author Topic: Abscence Central  (Read 2499 times)

BenVenn

• Registered member
  • CorsixTH Map Builder
    • View Profile
Abscence Central
« on: May 31, 2012, 06:42:03 PM »
Name: Abscene Central
Objectives: Get a balance of $100,000, Cure 1000 people, get a repuation of 850, (Simple.. Right?..)

Wrong.

Having a Hospital by a Motorway is essential to having a safe journey, you never know when someone's going to have an accident! Unfortunately, as your in the middle of no where, finding staff will be a problem!, try get a healthy balance of 100,000,cure 1000 people, and have a repuation of 850 to win this level.. But don't fall the other way, things will only get worse.

Pretty nice design I think :3

Has Multiple buildings to build and expand to aswell!

Post some screenies of your Hospitals?:D

Happy Hospitals!
« Last Edit: May 31, 2012, 07:11:24 PM by BenVenn »
Try Manager Mode today!

n0ga

• Registered member
    • View Profile
Re: Abscence Central
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2012, 08:54:18 AM »
Hi there, tried the map and i keep getting booted of it after a year of playing or so, i get a msg telling me that i lost cuz my reputation went down to 200 which is not true (last time i got booted my rep was 575).

Others than that i expected less specialized staff to be available.

Others than that can not say much since i get kicked of the game without losing. But it does not seem very hard, tricky at beginning when you can easy run out of money, but others than that seems pretty easy :P

BenVenn

• Registered member
  • CorsixTH Map Builder
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2012, 03:27:00 PM »
Hi there, tried the map and i keep getting booted of it after a year of playing or so, i get a msg telling me that i lost cuz my reputation went down to 200 which is not true (last time i got booted my rep was 575).

Others than that i expected less specialized staff to be available.

Others than that can not say much since i get kicked of the game without losing. But it does not seem very hard, tricky at beginning when you can easy run out of money, but others than that seems pretty easy :P

Yeah. I'm a bit of a newbie regarding level creating, I'll try squash all the bugs soon.
Try Manager Mode today!

n0ga

• Registered member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2012, 05:31:13 AM »
I'll be giving it a try once u clear the bugs. :P

Keeper

• Registered member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2017, 11:43:01 AM »
The level 'Abscence Central' contains a deprecated variable definition in the level file.'%LevelFile' has been renamed to '%MapFile'.