November 16, 2018, 02:05:24 PMLatest Member: Yayoumee

Author Topic: Test CorsixTH  (Read 3856 times)

mrtnptrs

• Registered member
  • Test Manager
    • View Profile
Test CorsixTH
« on: November 16, 2012, 10:32:37 PM »
Since a few weeks I'm the brand new Test Manager. I have to be sure, before the offical release, that all the installers works fine and that there are no big bugs when you're playing.

But what I though was: It would be easy for everyone that when there's a new RC (developers knows where they can find them.) released and you've tested it. That you mail the results to me with the information of which OS you tested it on and if an error occurs (by installation or playing the game.) So that I can make a kind of checklist. Is that not a good idea? Whith all this information we are 99% sure that the game runs fine when it offically released.

And of course I'm still looking for more testers! Do you want to be one of the testers? Mail me at: maartenpeters(at)hotmail.nl! I'm especially looking for testers who have a Mac or a Linux distribution (like Ubuntu.) I'm also still looking for some XP and Vista testers.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2012, 05:59:15 PM by mrtnptrs »
Do you want to test CorsixTH before it goes public? See here for more information: http://forums.corsixth.com/index.php/topic,5300.0.html

Lego3

• Project Owner
    • View Profile
Re: Test CorsixTH
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2012, 10:11:59 AM »
Sounds good to me. :-)
For the end of the world spell, press Control, Alt, Delete.

3xcl4m4t10n

• Registered member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2014, 10:29:42 AM »
Hello team!

I know this topic is very old but i want to help you with this project. I was an old TH player in my youth and now i am tracking your project since it begins. If i can help testing say me something ;)

MarkL

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2014, 10:56:11 AM »
New testers are always welcome.  Come and say hi in the IRC channel - link is above

mrtnptrs

• Registered member
  • Test Manager
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2014, 04:58:49 PM »
Contact me, I'm the Test Manager: [email protected].
Do you want to test CorsixTH before it goes public? See here for more information: http://forums.corsixth.com/index.php/topic,5300.0.html