Very good work! Very modern and , to me, it seems perfect!
I would love to see this in-game
Thanks for the comments Noah! It inspires me to keep working on it, and depending on how it goes... I might... might even have a go at some of the others!
The iWork doesn't really fit the game-y, non-serious feel of the scene.
Yes, and thanks for your constructive feedback
I've changed a few things with the image, as mentioned below. Do you think the whole thing is a bit to "Apple" overdone? I could change it to a more generic PC if it's an issue.
- Tablet screen changed to Wolter's menu as this will replace the existing one at some point hopefully.
- Spreadsheet fills computer screen, and looks less professional, more TH.
- Animation of letter & envelope improved, and background fade to black at the end.
- CorsixTH logo on the computer screen bezel.
- CorsixTH logo letterhead darkened, although I think dropbox streaming does something to the colours. Download the file and it'll be how I intended.
- Sound! There is a paper sound effect, but it needs a "level complete" sort of sound as well. Check out this site for some good ones, of if your up the the challenge, create your own!http://www.premiumbeat.com/sfx/view/level-complete-mission-success#games
Another 720p preview render. Download to see in 720p. 3.6MB 10secs.https://www.dropbox.com/s/ptxedjkp9zevw73/CTH%20level%20advance2.mp4