August 21, 2017, 03:39:31 PMLatest Member: magicalsushi

Author Topic: Automatic Updates  (Read 1907 times)

Joe

• Registered member
    • View Profile
Automatic Updates
« on: July 10, 2013, 01:02:42 PM »
Hi,

I think this would be worth implementing because it would allow players to download and install patches by simply starting their game and they would not need to know that a patch had been released.

This could allow this game's developers to release updates more frequently by releasing them in smaller patches. So if there was a gameplay spoiling bug, the developers could release a patch to fix this one bug as soon as a fix is available and "Corsix TH" players wouldn't have to wait for this bug fix to be included in a bigger patch.

Big patches could still be released on the "Corsix TH" website for players who have "dial up" internet connections.

A player's "Corsix TH" game could find and download the smaller auto update patches from a RSS feed.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2013, 04:27:37 PM by Joe »

BruceWillis

• Registered member
    • View Profile
Re: Automatic Updates
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2015, 12:11:24 AM »
Hello there! I thought me writing on this page would bring some more attention to this. I think this is a brilliant idea and should be very much so looked at and implemented. Love the idea and good luck! ;D

Noah

• Registered member
    • View Profile
Re: Automatic Updates
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2015, 03:31:43 AM »
Completely agree!

Also (and I know this is easier to say than do) would like to see come kind of chat inside of Corsix so we could chat together ingame