November 24, 2017, 03:06:30 PMLatest Member: naharin

Author Topic: staffCount-1 happens twice for training factor  (Read 946 times)

Spork

• Registered member
    • View Profile
staffCount-1 happens twice for training factor
« on: August 20, 2013, 03:13:44 AM »
Hey guys,

Thanks a bunch for your work! I'm happily wasting day and night playing theme hospital on my Nexus 4. Controls are surprisingly smooth! Apart from picking things up behind walls now and then.

Now, not to leave this as a pure 'Thanks keep it up'... I decided to check the project out (literally) since I was wondering how much the skeletons actually do! Digging through, it seems like someone decided to remove the consultant from the staff count before the function, then someone else decided to remove it after.

See this snippet: http://pastebin.com/yu0pSB9T

I'm trying to scout out what I could be useful at, and decide if I can spend some of the time helping out instead of playing. I was surprised that radiation didn't have a nice skin for my patients... but I suppose that's mostly GIMP work? My biggest qualm stems from all my unhappy doctors that I pay bonuses twice a month. It's a monotonous process, especially annoying after I spent all my time getting them to the right temperature! And now I see in the code my bigger offices and lots of windows made NO difference whatsoever, hahahah. I was amused.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2013, 03:15:19 AM by Spork »