November 24, 2017, 03:06:59 PMLatest Member: naharin

Author Topic: Cursor stops 'clicking' when placing a toilet  (Read 1044 times)

CazzyT

• Registered member
    • View Profile
Cursor stops 'clicking' when placing a toilet
« on: February 25, 2014, 09:26:13 PM »
Hi,

I installed the app a couple hours ago and got the demo as waiting for my sister to bring our old cd version over (hopefully tomorrow) and started a new game.  The tutorial level started and i'd built a few rooms and reception etc and was just building the toilet when i had this issue.

I laid the blueprint of the room, added the door and windows as usual, then went to the add additional items button and bought 3 toilets and 2 sinks and clicked the tick to go back to the placement window and the cursor wouldn't let me click anymore so I couldn't place the toilet.  I also couldn't click anything else, even when reloading the save.  I'm currently playing the newest version of corsixth (0.30) on my samsung s4 mini (not rooted and have loads of space) with standard app settings.

Let me know if you need any additional info... im not super tech savvy but i get along ok :D

Cheers
Caroline
« Last Edit: February 25, 2014, 09:35:38 PM by CazzyT »

DracoGriffin

• Registered member
    • View Profile
Re: Cursor stops 'clicking' when placing a toilet
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2014, 09:34:36 PM »
Assuming you're playing the Android version of CorsixTH... yeah, I have no idea about that.

https://github.com/alanwoolley/CorsixTH-Android/issues --> Better place to get feedback on your issue.

If you still have questions, I'll do my best to answer :)

CazzyT

• Registered member
    • View Profile
Re: Cursor stops 'clicking' when placing a toilet
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2014, 09:37:08 PM »
Thanks for the advice on where to ask though, i'll duplicate my topic there :)

It's such a fab old classic its a real shame its not working

Cheers