December 14, 2018, 12:52:18 PMLatest Member: Petakerky

Author Topic: Hard Mode on TH  (Read 2412 times)

JimRussell440

• Registered member
    • View Profile
Hard Mode on TH
« on: March 19, 2014, 10:01:43 AM »
I haven't been able to find many discussion particular to playing on the Hard difficulty level on the net, so I thought I'd ask here.

Anyone taken this on and have any tips? The first thing I noticed is that the drug effectiveness is set lower at the start. While you don't get lose a level for killing a certain number of people any more, you've got to pump research into drugs for the sake of fewer deaths for your reputation score, thereby racking up loads of salary costs and time before you can research new rooms. Sometimes I start research immediately, leaving the hospital to open at the last possible time so I can catch up on a bit of drug research. Oh, and the computer doesn't ever get researched (for me) in the later levels.

I worked through Hard mode and have got to the final level, but with a reputation minimum of 450 and drug effectiveness starting on 66, oh and buildings costing loads more, I haven't got past the second year.

So, anyone else struggled through hard mode?

MarkL

• View Profile
Re: Hard Mode on TH
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2014, 07:05:24 PM »
As I recall it was not that easy in the original either. 

Not much point in having a hard level unless it is hard though.  You just have to keep on trying and changing your strategy until you crack it

The computer and the atom analyser do get researched, they are the last items in the diagnosis group.  You do have to edit the research room to be able to add them though.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2014, 07:07:50 PM by MarkL »

Pridgenita

• Registered member
    • View Profile
Re: Hard Mode on TH
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2015, 09:40:51 AM »
I want to do it as you do.