October 19, 2017, 10:04:01 PMLatest Member: Lefty

Author Topic: LloydJara`s Custom Maps  (Read 3338 times)

LloydJara

• Registered member
  • CorsixTH is great!
    • View Profile
LloydJara`s Custom Maps
« on: December 29, 2014, 12:14:08 PM »
Hi Im new to this Forums.I will post here all the maps I make and Im currently working on (eg: to see if they are 100% passable)

Heaven Town

Difficulty: Medium

This is the first Custom Map i ever made,dont expect it to be a joy but its good.Its passable with some time and patience,but be aware that you will need at least 4 Operating Threathers  ;) (Im serious,otherwise you will have people leaving because there will be a huge queue)

Starting Money: $750.000
Starting Staff: Yes - 1 Consultant (Psychiatrist,Surgeon,Researcher)

GOALS:

-Reputation of 825
-Bank Balance of $1.000.000
-Treat 75% of Patients
-Cure 1000 Patiens
-Hospital Value of  $300.000

LINK: https://www.dropbox.com/s/u2ftgkwx0o2l0p6/HeavenTown.rar?dl=0

SCREENSHOTS:  https://www.dropbox.com/s/g51lwc7fheb3j6z/CORSIXLLAST.JPG?dl=0
                           https://www.dropbox.com/s/snx5w172togfpvm/Corsix.JPG?dl=0
                           https://www.dropbox.com/s/peexmwo4i97o4zd/Corsix2.JPG?dl=0

Compulsive Town

Difficulty: TBA

Starting Money: $500.000
Starting Staff: Yes - 1 Consultant (Psychiatrist,Surgeon,Researcher)

GOALS:

-Reputation of 825
-Bank Balance of $1.300.000
-Treat 75% of Patients
-Cure 1110 Patiens
-Hospital Value of  $300.000

LINK: TBA
« Last Edit: December 29, 2014, 11:11:14 PM by LloydJara »
Theme Hospital was such a Great Game.When i noticed that CorsixTH existed i got very happy,hope this project keeps updating and dont stop.

snowblind

• Registered member
    • View Profile
Re: LloydJara`s Custom Maps
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2014, 01:51:18 PM »
It looks cute! I like how everyone has a different style of mapmaking, even with limited options.

I haven't played the map, but I would suggest raising the land cost to something very high, maybe 200, since you already have all that cash.

The spawn rate you set looks insanely high. I don't think the game has a limit to how many patients can come each month, so it will keep increasing. After some years, it will probably become unwinnable.

If that's what you intended, it still makes for a nice challenge. You'll want to win as soon as possible, or it will get harder every minute!

LloydJara

• Registered member
  • CorsixTH is great!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2014, 11:07:17 PM »
Thanks for your positive review  :).Remember that this was my first CorsixTH Custom Level i ever made so it still have some little details that i might fix someday if i update the level.

The increasing patient number (that yes,is insanely high) was intentional and unintended at the same time,i originaly through that when the player was almost done with the level there wouldn`t be that insane amount of patients (When i finished it here was +200 Patients) but then i realised that because CorsixTH still dont add the other Hospitals feature,all the Patients would come to your Hospital eventualy making it insanely hard to keep everybody happy and alive.By the end of the Level i had 4 Operation Threathers,2 X-Rays,2 Cardiology Rooms,2 Scanners and a lot of GP`s Offices,otherwise there would have been huge queue in those rooms (All GP`s Office were always active).

But indeed if you cant keep your Hospital constantly growing you might end up failing.Indeed you can take this as a challenge.

And about the Parcels,yeah,i migth increase prices someday in this level,i will see how it affects it on Compulsive City first.

Theme Hospital was such a Great Game.When i noticed that CorsixTH existed i got very happy,hope this project keeps updating and dont stop.

rsdworker

• Registered member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2015, 06:14:35 PM »
looks good but - no screenshots - i tried some links - they are dead