April 26, 2017, 11:25:39 PMLatest Member: jbanety

Author Topic: Campaign - First Mission not clearing  (Read 698 times)

rebochan

• Registered member
    • View Profile
Campaign - First Mission not clearing
« on: December 08, 2015, 12:18:35 AM »
First off, just started playing this game as I picked it up the last time Origin offered it as a freebie and thought I'd start playing these old games.  I saw all the suggestions to try the mod and I really appreciate the upgraded experience!

Except that I went to play a new campaign and can't get past the first mission.  According to my status, I've met all the requirements to move onto the next stage (surpassed them in fact), but the mission never progresses to the win state to move me through the campaign.

I have the full game, not the demo, so it shouldn't be locked down like this.  Poking around the net, I did notice someone on another site recommending the mod was similarly unable to win the first mission.  I've replayed the mission just in case, but no dice - still stuck.

MarkL

• View Profile
Re: Campaign - First Mission not clearing
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2015, 12:37:54 PM »
You don't move on straight away.  There are only certain times of the year that the check to see if all the conditions been met is done.  I think it is end of March, June, September and December.

If you have 0.50 of Corsixth the game will stop/pause and the winning fax will open, in earlier versions the fax had to be opened and that is what some people missed as they did not open it and that was why they did not move on.

rebochan

• Registered member
    • View Profile
Re: Campaign - First Mission not clearing
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2015, 06:35:05 AM »
Woohoo, I was in November.  After reading your post, I loaded the game and maxed the speed and it cleared at the end of December.  Thanks, I had no idea that's how it was working before :)