October 20, 2017, 12:39:12 PMLatest Member: Lefty

Author Topic: thanks  (Read 1259 times)

Bioreign

• Registered member
    • View Profile
thanks
« on: February 14, 2015, 01:22:26 AM »
Though I registrated only to download usermaps, I will take this chance to thank you. You can't believe how happy I was after finding CorsixTH yesterday. Theme Park without resolution struggles, all in all so much more enjoyable without having to use a VM or old PC, simple fun on Win7 x64. And thus I just want to thank you for letting me play this experience since I've missed it in my younger days.
I've chosen OpenGL to run and there are some problems regarding missing background images when receiving a fax, f.e., and there are no videos clips (just black screen) within this graphic mode, BUT, I am really thankful for that effort you (and community) put into this.  It is really a pleasure to play now. Did I say thanks? Thanks!

godboko

• Registered member
    • View Profile
Re: thanks
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2016, 04:33:12 PM »
Though I registrated only to download usermaps, I will take this chance to thank you. You can't believe how happy I was after finding CorsixTH yesterday. Theme Park without resolution struggles, all in all so much more enjoyable without having to use a VM or old PC, simple fun on Win7 x64. And thus I just want to thank you for letting me play this experience since I've missed it in my younger days.
I've chosen OpenGL to run and there are some problems regarding missing background images when receiving a fax, f.e., and there are no videos clips (just black screen) within this graphic mode, BUT, I am really thankful for that effort you (and community) put into this.  It is really a pleasure to play now. Did I say thanks? Thanks!

I can't say it enough but I agree, thank you to everyone that makes this possible. This newest build rocks! Playing through again and it is just amazing. Might download some maps too.
- Godboko