November 23, 2017, 11:07:47 AMLatest Member: calwallace

Author Topic: Complete Campaign Creator and Board and Pawn Options  (Read 462 times)

Drbordie

• Registered member
    • View Profile
Complete Campaign Creator and Board and Pawn Options
« on: March 01, 2017, 12:59:36 PM »
Im sorry if this has been done, but adding new campaigns and illnesses and animations would be a pretty cool feature. Almost like an add on pack.

Also adding new objects and Staff, such as latino, middle eastern etc. All we seem to have with TH is Black and White.

There could also be male nurses and female doctors, sisters and one off prescription drugs to boost revenue from a dedicated pharmacy for certain infections.

It would also be nice to be able to build an already running level that has been run into the ground and you have to build it up.

Just a couple of thoughts. Its a shame Bullfrog never did EPs.

Adi

xXJamie_Xx

• Registered member
    • View Profile
Re: Complete Campaign Creator and Board and Pawn Options
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2017, 12:38:13 PM »
If I understand correctly, you are suggesting that a way of adding new features would be possible for users to implement?

I totally agree with your point and I would like to add my view, I think this feature could be very beneficial if it was implemented in a way, like many games, in which users could create "mods" which could be custom content in which users can download and add to their game in order to expand on the base version.

My only worry is that this would obviously take time to implement. However, this could easily be resolved if a handy group of people on the forum could "magically" come along and implement this feature.  ;) ;) ;)