December 16, 2018, 01:42:00 PMLatest Member: Petakerky

Author Topic: what about "two point hospital" thoughts???  (Read 1061 times)

overlordchaos

• Registered member
    • View Profile
what about "two point hospital" thoughts???
« on: January 27, 2018, 07:06:36 AM »
hello. i came here cause i am very curious to know what the community of corsixth thinks about the "spiritual successor" of theme hospital? it is said to be made by some of the original people from bullfrog now working with sega.

also the screenshots they have released and the teaser trailer makes it look like TH but on HD and fully rendered 3D models and characters, aldo it seems the same game with a graphical makeover and an expansion to the original game.

i will leave the link for the steam page (its already on steam to be released in some point of 2018) and there is info out there. just put on google or any search engine you use "two point hospital" and you will get tons of articles talking in depth.

anyways do you think it will be good as the original? it will suck (as any sega game lately) ? or it will be the awesome successor to theme hospital we always wanted? (someone did compared the two point hospital game to planet coaster, an awesome roller coaster tycoon spiritual succesor witch i play and makes me feel stunned on the realism it has!)
here is the link for two point hospital:
http://store.steampowered.com/app/535930/Two_Point_Hospital/

Grimdoc

• Community Manager
  • Translator & Superman
    • View Profile
Re: what about "two point hospital" thoughts???
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2018, 09:20:52 PM »
It has potential, but I will have to try it before I judge it.
Do you have a question or want to report a bug? CorsixTH newbie guide

Do you want to make (or improve) a translation? CorsixTH translation guide