June 23, 2018, 04:44:29 AMLatest Member: cocomocho

Author Topic: Patient stuck halfway through consultation  (Read 674 times)

Rybeast

• Registered member
    • View Profile
Patient stuck halfway through consultation
« on: January 29, 2018, 11:55:36 PM »
I have a patient who was halfway through a Cardiogram consultation which then froze. There seems to be two split inages of her, and shes causing quite the problem. Initially people were still trying to queue, even with the counter set to 0. I’ve managed to reduce people in the queue to 0, but she still has doctors called to her as she’s only part way through the consultation. I’m unable to delete the room, and sending her home has not had any effect. Ideas?

Grimdoc

• Translator & Superman
    • View Profile
Re: Patient stuck halfway through consultation
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2018, 08:52:01 PM »
Post this info in the github issue list, together with the version you are using, and a save game if you have.
https://github.com/CorsixTH/CorsixTH/issues
Do you have a question or want to report a bug? CorsixTH newbie guide

Do you want to make (or improve) a translation? CorsixTH translation guide

LeDocteur

• Registered member
    • View Profile
Re: Patient stuck halfway through consultation
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2018, 04:58:17 PM »
I have encountered this problem as well, it ruins the whole game! I checked the github and this is a very old bug. For other rooms it works to edit the room and the patient will leave, but for the Cardiogram it doesn't work at all.

If the pathfinding is failing and if it's too hard to find the bug, then a quick fix would be to teleport the stucked patient to the nearest free tile (like other games do), I think this may fix other problems as well. It would still be better than losing hours of play since the problem persists through saved games...