May 21, 2019, 12:51:30 AMLatest Member: dokter1

Author Topic: Explaination of the salary-system and a suggestion / improvement: salary setting  (Read 3370 times)

JustChris

• Registered member
    • View Profile
Hello :) Yesterday, I played the original game and I wondered about the differences in the salary in between the original TH and CorsixTH. So I tried a little bit to understand the salary system in Corsix TH. This is what I
« Last Edit: December 21, 2010, 08:44:58 PM by JustChris »
My wish list 12/21/2010
- implementation: animation of contaminated person
- implementation: animation of person without backbone
- implementation: missing menues (graphs)
- fix: KI is implemented but not really playing
- change startreputation

Lego3

• Project Owner
    • View Profile
Nice investigation.  :) "Our" values are just copies from the original though, so if your setting is closer to the original then it only depends on the formulas and some randomness. You're very welcome to try to make them more similar to the original.
For the end of the world spell, press Control, Alt, Delete.

JustChris

• Registered member
    • View Profile
You're very welcome to try to make them more similar to the original.
I'm not good at programming, so I can only use the formula, that I've described above, that is implemented in CTH. What can I do so that you will take over my setting to CTH as default?
My wish list 12/21/2010
- implementation: animation of contaminated person
- implementation: animation of person without backbone
- implementation: missing menues (graphs)
- fix: KI is implemented but not really playing
- change startreputation

Lego3

• Project Owner
    • View Profile
The thing is that we don't decide those values, we just import them from the original level files. Custom levels we decide of course, but I pressume you're talking about the campaign? So the only way to change it is to alter the calculations themselves.
For the end of the world spell, press Control, Alt, Delete.

L_konings

• Registered member
    • View Profile
Do doctors automatically get their salaries raised once they get a qualification or promotion? Or do they ask for a higher salary? I presumed that they have their salaries raised automatically. Guess my issue 607 on the issue tracker is not right then :O oopz

MarkL

• View Profile
Do doctors automatically get their salaries raised once they get a qualification or promotion? Or do they ask for a higher salary? I presumed that they have their salaries raised automatically. Guess my issue 607 on the issue tracker is not right then :O oopz
I read somewhere recently that after promotion they do the new role for a year then ask for a rise - I think it was in the TH quick play guide or was it the manual.