July 21, 2018, 07:54:52 AMLatest Member: bd75sy

Author Topic: Few little nagging issues  (Read 2572 times)

Alcookie

• Registered member
    • View Profile
Few little nagging issues
« on: December 23, 2010, 09:49:36 PM »
Hey guys, I thoroughly appreciate the work thats being put it to reviving a near perfect game and I'd thought I'd share a few issues that have been irritating me to help create a better experience for everyone, the issues in question:

- AI seems inconsistant. For example, staff that are required wander round aimlessly sometimes, other times they work fine.
- After every single use of machinery, I am nagged at to get it repaired which becomes tiring
- I am aware that the staff salaries/skills is being sorted to coincide with the level, although in the latest build it has been fixed, the fix seems temporary as staff seem way too expensive in comparison with the original game.

I apologise if these are too nitpicky, just thought I'd share my experience.

KasperVld

• Community Manager
  • Work to ride, ride to work
    • View Profile
    • Corsix-TH Community website
Re: Few little nagging issues
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2010, 11:50:35 PM »
Beta 5 is up for release tomorrow, the points you've mentioned should be improved in that :)

Lego3

• Project Owner
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2010, 07:48:58 AM »
Hey guys, I thoroughly appreciate the work thats being put it to reviving a near perfect game and I'd thought I'd share a few issues that have been irritating me to help create a better experience for everyone, the issues in question:

- AI seems inconsistant. For example, staff that are required wander round aimlessly sometimes, other times they work fine.
- After every single use of machinery, I am nagged at to get it repaired which becomes tiring
- I am aware that the staff salaries/skills is being sorted to coincide with the level, although in the latest build it has been fixed, the fix seems temporary as staff seem way too expensive in comparison with the original game.

I apologise if these are too nitpicky, just thought I'd share my experience.

To me it sounds like you are already using the latest build (no help with beta 5). The first two points are an effect of the new calls dispatcher, which still have some bugs to iron out. I don't know about the last one though, to mee the wages seem fine. Do you mean after they've requested a raise a few times? Because they won't do that so often when more happiness parameters are implemented.
For the end of the world spell, press Control, Alt, Delete.

Alcookie

• Registered member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2010, 02:03:32 PM »
Thanks for the replies, the salary problem seems ok now. Must have been fine.