October 19, 2017, 01:45:39 AMLatest Member: jbaustin2017

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Hospital Café / Re: Remastered Theme Hospital Music
« Last post by Bagley on October 08, 2017, 10:34:46 AM »
Oh that's amazing. I remember playing Theme Hospital when it came out and loving the music. Thanks for sharing Excpt.
Then the chinese might had a fault in the coding at that time.
Or is it still failing?
found out it happened only when game language set as Traditional Chinese.
Emergency Room / Re: Janitors keep disappearing
« Last post by Grimdoc on October 02, 2017, 04:49:16 PM »
That sounds weird..
They can quit if you don't give them a raise, but you will get a notification for that.

Maybe you can try to track it more closely, and see when he leaves?
Is this happening on any level?
Emergency Room / Janitors keep disappearing
« Last post by City Builder on September 28, 2017, 06:44:39 PM »
I'm not sure if this is simply part of the original game or if it's something related to CoresixTH.

I hire a janitor/handyman and quit paying attention to him and next thing I know there is vomit all over the place, I look around for the janitor and he's missing.  I hire another one, and rinse and repeat they disappear from my work roster.

I'm pretty sure I'm not getting any notifications from them, they simply leave my employ which is quite frustrating having to keep hiring new janitors.
Maps / Re: The Madhouse *updated 12/21/2010
« Last post by Keeper on September 26, 2017, 01:16:56 PM »
The level 'The Madhouse' contains a deprecated variable definition in the level file.'%LevelFile' has been renamed to '%MapFile'.
Maps / Re: The Island Version 0.6 (Updated 25-12-2010)
« Last post by Keeper on September 26, 2017, 01:10:21 PM »
The level 'The island 0.6' contains a deprecated variable definition in the level file.'%LevelFile' has been renamed to '%MapFile'.
Maps / Re: Coffins Creek
« Last post by Keeper on September 26, 2017, 01:07:50 PM »
The level 'Coffin's Creek' contains a deprecated variable definition in the level file.'%LevelFile' has been renamed to '%MapFile'.
Maps / Re: Huge-ington
« Last post by Keeper on September 26, 2017, 01:05:43 PM »
The level 'Huge-ington' contains a deprecated variable definition in the level file.'%LevelFile' has been renamed to '%MapFile'.
Maps / Re: Heavens Gate Hospital
« Last post by Keeper on September 26, 2017, 01:04:10 PM »
The level 'Heavens Gate' contains a deprecated variable definition in the level file.'%LevelFile' has been renamed to '%MapFile'.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10