February 24, 2018, 11:49:37 PMLatest Member: JamieLynn

Recent Posts

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10
Off Topic / Re: what about "two point hospital" thoughts???
« Last post by Grimdoc on January 27, 2018, 09:20:52 PM »
It has potential, but I will have to try it before I judge it.
Off Topic / what about "two point hospital" thoughts???
« Last post by overlordchaos on January 27, 2018, 07:06:36 AM »
hello. i came here cause i am very curious to know what the community of corsixth thinks about the "spiritual successor" of theme hospital? it is said to be made by some of the original people from bullfrog now working with sega.

also the screenshots they have released and the teaser trailer makes it look like TH but on HD and fully rendered 3D models and characters, aldo it seems the same game with a graphical makeover and an expansion to the original game.

i will leave the link for the steam page (its already on steam to be released in some point of 2018) and there is info out there. just put on google or any search engine you use "two point hospital" and you will get tons of articles talking in depth.

anyways do you think it will be good as the original? it will suck (as any sega game lately) ? or it will be the awesome successor to theme hospital we always wanted? (someone did compared the two point hospital game to planet coaster, an awesome roller coaster tycoon spiritual succesor witch i play and makes me feel stunned on the realism it has!)
here is the link for two point hospital:
http://store.steampowered.com/app/535930/Two_Point_Hospital/
Emergency Room / Re: Pharmacy payout
« Last post by Grimdoc on January 25, 2018, 08:57:08 PM »
Please post this in the Github issue list: https://github.com/CorsixTH/CorsixTH/issues

Sorry that we can't solve it here.
Emergency Room / Re: Stuck patient blocking space
« Last post by Grimdoc on January 25, 2018, 08:56:51 PM »
Please post this in the Github issue list: https://github.com/CorsixTH/CorsixTH/issues

Sorry that we can't solve it here.
Emergency Room / Pharmacy payout
« Last post by daveg on January 24, 2018, 08:01:28 PM »
It seems my pharmacy is bugged: when I cure someone it either pays out $ 90 less then the label indicates, or it deducts $ 90 from my bank account. Really weird. I've destroyed the pharmacy completely and built another and I've tried fiddling with the drug prices. But even with changed price percentages, it always either pays out $ 90 less or deducts $ 90 from my bank account. Anyone have any idea?
Emergency Room / Stuck patient blocking space
« Last post by MatthewH86 on January 24, 2018, 01:28:24 PM »
Hello,

I encountered a bug where some emergency patients attempted to go to a treatment room which I was in the middle of moving around. When they landed most of them began queuing up at the GPs office then just stayed there.

One managed to go towards where the treatment room used to be, but then just stopped outside. I kicked the rest of the emergency patients, who went home. The one guy though just stayed waiting outside of where the room used to be and wouldn't listen to the kick request.

The emergency timer ran out and he began 'dying', but never died. He's now stuck there and I can't build a room where he is, as the game attempts to move him out of the area (showing the zzz's) but he's just stuck.

I've attached the save along with the custom level in case it's needed.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1KduDpXcpgbzuOqTcMLUixjefvXoi_pFs/view?usp=sharing

The view should be centred on the patient. He's near the X-ray machines.
Emergency Room / Setting Winning / Losing Conditions manually (CorsixTH 0.61)
« Last post by LloydJara on January 17, 2018, 07:07:33 PM »
As i haven't found any proper program inside the CTH folder to edit map properties unlike past versions, I'm wondering how to set properly the losing/winning conditions as I've seen that even when i set the values for both, it seems that the map kicks me out of the level even if I'm not fulfilling a losing condition (like beign kicked out having 525 reputation when the condition activates under 450 once i reach 31th December of Year 1).

These are the parameters i have set for my map:

------------------ Winning and Losing Conditions -------------------
But we don't want any such conditions on the example level!
1 Total reputation
2 Balance total
3 Percentage people your hospital has handled
4 Percentage people have been cured
5 Percentage people have been killed
6 Hospital value

#win_criteria[0].Criteria.MaxMin.Value.Group.Bound 1 1 700 1 0
#win_criteria[1].Criteria.MaxMin.Value.Group.Bound 2 1 1000000 1 0
#win_criteria[2].Criteria.MaxMin.Value.Group.Bound 3 1 50 1 0
#win_criteria[3].Criteria.MaxMin.Value.Group.Bound 4 1 800 1 0
#win_criteria[4].Criteria.MaxMin.Value.Group.Bound 6 1 400000 1 0

#lose_criteria[0].Criteria.MaxMin.Value.Group.Bound 1 1 450 1 0
#lose_criteria[1].Criteria.MaxMin.Value.Group.Bound 2 1 -10000 2 0
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now, if you take a close look you may notice that i want both to be as the following

WINNING CONDITIONS:
$1.000.000 cash - 700 Reputation - 800 Patients Cured (50% treated) - Hospital Value $400.000

LOSING CONDITIONS:
under $10.000 cash - Reputation 450 or less

If anyone could give me some directions about this i would thank you a lot :)
Hospital Café / Values for Ethnicity and Name of the Doctors
« Last post by LloydJara on January 17, 2018, 07:41:15 AM »
Today i was wondering one interesting question. I'm not sure if this topic exists already but i wanted to know, what factors or variables set the name, ethnicity, whenever or not it has glasses, beard or anything else... at the time a doctor appears as available each month.

Maps / Re: Lloyd's Custom Maps
« Last post by LloydJara on January 16, 2018, 12:23:50 AM »
Hey! I came back and im resurrecting this topic because i started to work on Custom Maps once again. My first goal is to re-create Heaven Town from scratch with different goals since i have no trace of the original one anywhere on my folders.
I'll be posting as soon as i have 2-3 levels finished.
New members / Not new but im back!
« Last post by LloydJara on January 15, 2018, 04:15:44 AM »
Hey there! Been a while since i came across these forums, and since i started to play TH again lately i wanted to say hi again! Hopefully there's still some activity beside the works on newer CTH versions.  :D 8)
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10