September 26, 2017, 09:04:15 AMLatest Member: bacon1986

Recent Posts

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]
Off Topic / Re: Annoying Captcha.
« Last post by MarkL on August 03, 2016, 07:04:10 PM »
I think I found the setting doing this to you and have reduced the count.

Let me know if you have to go through this the next time to login and post so I will know I have the right setting
Research Department / Re: Doctor/Nurse office designation
« Last post by Doomsdayman on August 03, 2016, 05:53:18 PM »
This should already work. Try with the "staff stay in rooms" toggle in the policy screen. If it does not, then it's a bug.

Hey, yes it works :D.

But now, when there is a empty room no body will replace him/her. I will have to do that manually.

Edit: Nvm they do.

Still all the staff that are completely rested and don't have a room just walk outside of the staff room.

Wish they could stay in the staff room until a nurse/doctor needs a rest.

« Last post by Doomsdayman on August 03, 2016, 07:48:21 AM »
I get it every time I post a post and login.
« Last post by MarkL on August 02, 2016, 06:13:36 PM »
I only ever saw it the once many years ago, never get it now when I log in.
Sometime have to enter password several times before it gets accepted though
Emergency Room / Re: Entire level did crash!
« Last post by Lego3 on August 02, 2016, 04:28:47 PM »
There is something wrong with the Handyman in the GPs office at the top entrance. See the two doors? Please file a bug report at GitHub https://github.com/CorsixTH/CorsixTH/issues and if possible attach the gamelog. Here you can read where to find the gamelog (just next to the configuration file) https://github.com/CorsixTH/CorsixTH/wiki/Configuration-File
« Last post by Lego3 on August 02, 2016, 04:26:40 PM »
Do you get this every time you login? Usually it's just for when you create an account.
Hospital Café / Re: Eggsenham impossible because of pharmacy deaths
« Last post by Lego3 on August 02, 2016, 04:25:42 PM »
Yes, there was a bug fix in the Spring related to drug effectiveness being a separate step so that there were two "chances" to die. If you are playing version 0.60 that should not be an issue though. We are still looking at modifying the numbers though.
Research Department / Re: Doctor/Nurse office designation
« Last post by Lego3 on August 02, 2016, 04:13:24 PM »
This should already work. Try with the "staff stay in rooms" toggle in the policy screen. If it does not, then it's a bug.
Off Topic / Annoying Captcha.
« Last post by Doomsdayman on July 30, 2016, 11:44:25 AM »
For the love of god this must be the most annoying captcha I have ever seen.

First the annoying letter captcha where you can't make anything out of it. Until you look at it for over a min.

Then the "what color does mixing" question. I have to look at google every time to look up the answer.

I know you are preventing bots from spamming. But this is just overkill.
Research Department / Doctor/Nurse office designation
« Last post by Doomsdayman on July 30, 2016, 11:32:59 AM »
So every time when a doctor/nurse has had there break they just wander around, until they get called to go to a office.

So I thought why not designate a office so that every time when he/she has had there break they will go back to that office.

Especially in the latter levels in the campaign it will be very useful since most times I keep dragging he/she to a office.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]