May 29, 2017, 01:20:14 PMLatest Member: Grabbest

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Research Department / Could you please turn this one thing off?
« Last post by FERALFREAK on May 09, 2017, 08:24:41 AM »
Could you PLEASE turn off the earth quakes? Or at least have it be like a feature a user could turn off their selves, something in the options menu? I keep ontop of my machines in the game but ive seen quakes kill a BRAND NEW operating theater, and the room is useless afterwards  (could you please do something about that too? Just let me rebuild their!) Quakes have killed almost half my hospital and a good number of my docs, after i took the good time and trouble to make them all consultants  (im on level 7)
Emergency Room / Re: Running latest (0.6) butid on El Capitan (MacOS 10.11.6)
« Last post by gladiatorssv on April 15, 2017, 05:06:04 PM »
i have the same problem with sierra so far no googling has helped despite using brew and all
Research Department / Re: Add to GOG.com
« Last post by inferno986return on April 10, 2017, 05:12:50 PM »
*presses the Staples' That Was Easy button*

Anything to make CorsixTH more popularised and easier to use is best for everyone.  ;D
Research Department / Re: Add to GOG.com
« Last post by Grimdoc on April 10, 2017, 01:00:53 PM »
Thanks for the idea.
The suggestion is now submitted at gog.com.
Research Department / Add to GOG.com
« Last post by inferno986return on April 07, 2017, 06:16:12 PM »
So GOG e-mailed me earlier notifying me that Deus Ex Revision (https://www.gog.com/game/deus_ex_revision) is available from the site for easy download and installation (particularly if done in the GOG Galaxy client).

I'd like CorsixTH to be implemented similarly for convenience. Would also be a decent marketing strategy. Can it be done?  :)
Emergency Room / Running latest (0.6) butid on El Capitan (MacOS 10.11.6)
« Last post by SJ on March 04, 2017, 08:21:10 AM »
Hiya

I picked up TH for a couple of squid at GoG, ran across CorsixTH whilst Googling summat else. Downloaded the latest (0.6) build, but I can't find the original lib files (running the latest version of El Capitan on an ancient MBP (mid-2012). Could someone please give me an idiot's guide to getting it runnning? All the ones I've found are for Windows.

Been playing the original (can't believe it's now 20 years old! I wore out 3 CDs playing it back then!) and am continually failing on Simpleton, like I remember I always used to (I don't recall ever getting any further - seemed imposssible to train docs and stop your bank balance from instanty falling into the red).

So, if anyone could assist me in getting this runnning, I'd be enormously grateful.

Cheers

Peace

SJ
Research Department / Re: Disease suggestions
« Last post by Drbordie on March 01, 2017, 01:25:28 PM »
The psychiatrist could also cure shopaholics. We need new graphics for people with this syndrome. I think a woman with a mink coat, jewellery, shiny red shoes, and lots of shopping bags.

And then she walks out witch censored signs covering her chest and bottom:

A play on the saying All Fur Coat no Knickers
Research Department / Re: Disease suggestions
« Last post by Drbordie on March 01, 2017, 01:12:49 PM »
Superfandom (would require multiple graphics for different patients to make it less monotonous).

Causes: Watching the same Cult Classic films and drinking too much cola, leading to them believing they have morphed into the lead.

Cure: A Pharmacist gives a potent, slightly radioactive solution and the Psychiatrist gives them a firm talking too.

Rooms: GP, General Diagnosis, Psych, Nurse, Psych.

Research Department / Complete Campaign Creator and Board and Pawn Options
« Last post by Drbordie on March 01, 2017, 12:59:36 PM »
Im sorry if this has been done, but adding new campaigns and illnesses and animations would be a pretty cool feature. Almost like an add on pack.

Also adding new objects and Staff, such as latino, middle eastern etc. All we seem to have with TH is Black and White.

There could also be male nurses and female doctors, sisters and one off prescription drugs to boost revenue from a dedicated pharmacy for certain infections.

It would also be nice to be able to build an already running level that has been run into the ground and you have to build it up.

Just a couple of thoughts. Its a shame Bullfrog never did EPs.

Adi
Emergency Room / Re: bad argument #1 to 'loadMusicAsync'
« Last post by Honorbrachios on January 16, 2017, 07:30:54 PM »
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10