Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10
Research Department / Re: Disease suggestions
« Last post by AllenJB on November 16, 2016, 02:38:20 PM »
Name: Tomatoes
Cause: Gardening without shoes or socks
Symptoms: The patients toes swell up with water and turn red
Emergency Room / Re: Doctor and patient stuck in x ray
« Last post by MarkL on November 15, 2016, 07:29:10 PM »
It is often better to close the game. Then click on continue last game button as this loads the last autosave.
Sometimes you will get the same error again, but other times you won't.

Emergency Room / Doctor and patient stuck in x ray
« Last post by B17Fan on November 04, 2016, 09:15:54 PM »
I had an error message come up, can't remember what it said, and think a box came up to ask if I wanted to quit, I pressed no. The game continued but a doctor and patient were stuck in xray. I tried to edit the room and the patient left, waited outside, then came back in and stood in the corner. I can't pick the doctor up, I tried sacking him but he won't go. Any ideas? The rest of the hospital is running fine. It's manquay hospital by the way
Research Department / Hospital in a Skyscraper?
« Last post by IapetusCas on November 02, 2016, 06:43:44 PM »
Just out of curiosity, I f I remember the old games I thought you would manage a hospital in a skyscraper and was a tad disappointed that you could not, no idea why I thought that but hey I was young lol.
Just wondering if this was at all possible at all?
Hospital Café / Re: Diagnosis Termination & Drug Effectiveness
« Last post by SilPho on October 26, 2016, 10:07:13 PM »
Hang on, I finally found the line I was looking for in the code - The diagnosis progress actually does factor into the cure percentage! After setting that all the way to 200% even a pharmacy drug of 50% is almost guaranteed cure (as long as you have enough diagnosis machines)

I learnt something today  ;D
Hospital Café / Diagnosis Termination & Drug Effectiveness
« Last post by SilPho on October 25, 2016, 07:10:29 PM »
I was wondering about the "Diagnosis Termination" percentage. When I first played the game I really didn't take much notice of it, but now I'm wondering if it's a potentially useful tool.

At first glance, more diagnosis means more cash flow because patients will spend more on diagnosis rooms (and a few extra drinks), but is this cash flow really worth clogging up the hospital (especially the GP's office) with patients that could have been treated ages ago?

But here's the thing - If a patient's diagnosis is more certain, should that reduce the chance of an accidental death during treatment? If a doctor is well over 100% sure of what kind of Gut Rot (for example) a patient has, should that offset some of the weakness in drug research?

Maybe this is how it worked in the original (which might explain why the pharmacies seem riskier than before), or maybe it's even how it works now (I haven't checked the code too much). But if not, I wondered if there was any potential logic to it.

Or maybe I'm missing the point of the diagnosis termination policy. Who knows?  :)
Maps / Re: Critical Condition - Level 1 in Manager Mode (Updated 27/02/14)
« Last post by mrbenjamin1 on October 23, 2016, 02:48:22 PM »
is this map still up? the zip just contains a txt file
Translations / Re: Update Brazilian Portuguese CorsixTH 0.60
« Last post by altiereslima on October 16, 2016, 04:39:07 PM »
Como faço o download dessa tradução? Ao clicar no link, apenas sou direcionado à minha conta do Mega.

Tenta agora, eu anexei ao fórum.
Maps / Re: CorsixTH Map Pack - Updated 2016-05-28
« Last post by khanmein on October 14, 2016, 09:25:35 AM »
i clicked the attached CorsixTH Map Pack - Updated 2016-05-28 but it won't run & the latest version CorsixTH v0.60 shown warning that %LevelFile has been renamed to %Mapfile.

Hospital Café / Re: Mp3 files?
« Last post by MarkL on October 13, 2016, 06:29:11 PM »
I have checked and I don't have a copy now.

Have you checked this out?
https://github.com/CorsixTH/CorsixTH/wiki/Frequently-Asked-Questions#midi-music-is-too-loud-andor-volume-setting-is-ignored-ingame
It improves the quality of the original music files

You can also covert your midi files into mp3s, there are plenty of free software out there that does this.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10