August 19, 2017, 05:24:14 AMLatest Member: Ghostus

Recent Posts

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]
Hospital Café / Re: Eggsenham impossible because of pharmacy deaths
« Last post by Lego3 on August 02, 2016, 04:25:42 PM »
Yes, there was a bug fix in the Spring related to drug effectiveness being a separate step so that there were two "chances" to die. If you are playing version 0.60 that should not be an issue though. We are still looking at modifying the numbers though.
Research Department / Re: Doctor/Nurse office designation
« Last post by Lego3 on August 02, 2016, 04:13:24 PM »
This should already work. Try with the "staff stay in rooms" toggle in the policy screen. If it does not, then it's a bug.
Off Topic / Annoying Captcha.
« Last post by Doomsdayman on July 30, 2016, 11:44:25 AM »
For the love of god this must be the most annoying captcha I have ever seen.

First the annoying letter captcha where you can't make anything out of it. Until you look at it for over a min.

Then the "what color does mixing" question. I have to look at google every time to look up the answer.

I know you are preventing bots from spamming. But this is just overkill.
Research Department / Doctor/Nurse office designation
« Last post by Doomsdayman on July 30, 2016, 11:32:59 AM »
So every time when a doctor/nurse has had there break they just wander around, until they get called to go to a office.

So I thought why not designate a office so that every time when he/she has had there break they will go back to that office.

Especially in the latter levels in the campaign it will be very useful since most times I keep dragging he/she to a office.
Hospital Café / Re: Eggsenham impossible because of pharmacy deaths
« Last post by Kalani on July 29, 2016, 09:53:40 PM »
I am also seeing an unusual amount compared to the normal game.
Emergency Room / Entire level did crash!
« Last post by Anderwin on July 29, 2016, 05:48:34 PM »
Check my pictures, the whole level crash and I do get a error messeng just the game try to reboot itself and repair it.

Handymans fail to work, they just stay there. People get stuck at doors and so on.

I play on Windows 10
Translations / Re: Some technical questions
« Last post by Grimdoc on July 13, 2016, 09:12:50 AM »
Yes, some are here, but might not be able to answer your questions.

I advise you to make an issue about your questions here: https://github.com/CorsixTH/CorsixTH/issues
That is where most of the programmers hang out :)
Emergency Room / Re: hangs on the disc logo
« Last post by Grimdoc on July 13, 2016, 09:11:49 AM »
I advise you to make an issue about your problem here: https://github.com/CorsixTH/CorsixTH/issues
There is a much greater chance of being answered there.
Translations / Re: Some technical questions
« Last post by DragonsLover on July 10, 2016, 12:53:51 AM »
Are the project and the forum still alive? Is there anybody here? ???
Translations / Some technical questions
« Last post by DragonsLover on June 30, 2016, 01:38:59 AM »
Hello everyone, I have some technical questions regarding the translations.

1. How is the "%" sign handled in the game? Some are used for a variable as in %s and %d, but in the original game, if you want to show the "%" sign, you need to place them twice in a row (%%) but I've tried and it doesn't seem to work all the time so that's why I'm asking the question.

2. As you already know, using // in some of the texts causes to make a new line. I was wondering if there's actually a set of characters to make a carriage return too, that would make the texts to look nicer. If there isn't, it would be neat to implement in CorsixTH.

3. Adding a "non-breaking space" multiple times in a string can cause the game to freeze. Is there actually a way to place non-breaking spaces in the text? It is very used in French to avoid, say, the "?" character to get to a new line alone. If there's nothing, it would be another nice thing to implement into CorsixTH.

4. What is the font name used in CorsixTH? Would it be possible to alter the actual font so that it can allow capital vowels with an accent and main special characters such as É, È, À, Ç...?

Thanks!
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]