August 17, 2017, 01:43:46 AMLatest Member: Ghostus

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Hospital Café / Re: Emergencies are too easy
« Last post by Yaeri on August 15, 2017, 07:59:34 AM »
In mission 10 from the original campaign I started upping the number of patients in emergencies to recreate the challenge of often having to build an extra (temporary) room to treat them all. I found that I had to multiply the number of patients by 5 (and divide the reward per patient by the same number) to do this.
The funny thing is by the time the 40th patient exits from the helicopter, the timer has expired for about 3/4. Still, at these numbers I had to build one extra pharmacy or clinic and I was ok. The bonus reward was the same because I divided it by 5 too, but I got lots and lots of cash from just treating those patients.
Hospital Café / CorsixTH Awareness Day - Twitch Stream?
« Last post by Noah on August 08, 2017, 08:56:01 AM »
Hey Team,

I want to do my part in rebooting this community. Would anyone be interested in joining me while I stream CorsixTH for 6 hours on a certain day?

I was thinking about making it a monthly event with links to this forum, FB, YT and the latest build.

Anyone interested in keeping me company?
Translations / Re: Sim Hospital in Arabic + English revisions
« Last post by Grimdoc on July 31, 2017, 06:49:29 AM »
Of course!

The quickest way is to take a look here: http://forums.corsixth.com/index.php/topic,5288.0.html

Maybe this blank language file can be of any help: http://forums.corsixth.com/index.php/topic,5505.0.html

The quickest way to get a response is through the IRC channel at Freenode server, channel #corsix-th
Translations / Sim Hospital in Arabic + English revisions
« Last post by Asarious on July 30, 2017, 11:37:58 PM »
Hello,

I'm a bilingual (English Arabic) English teacher. I love this game. I would love to offer my services to help providde an Arabic version to this game as well as help revise the English.

Would this be of interest to the developers?
Emergency Room / Re: Handymen on strike
« Last post by Grimdoc on June 26, 2017, 08:22:19 PM »
As far as I know, this is just a part of the game.
Give them a good restroom, and keep giving them raises :)

Maybe hire a cheap (but lazy) handyman?
Emergency Room / Handymen on strike
« Last post by popogramme on June 25, 2017, 10:06:31 AM »
Hello,

I've started playing TH with CorsixTH. I don't understand, as soon as I hire a handyma, after  a very short time he is very unhappy and ask for a pay raise. For every handyman, and even though and hire several of them. And if I give the raise, they gets unhappy anyway.

Does someone have an explanation? What can I do to avoid this ?

Thank you
Emergency Room / Re: No visitors coming
« Last post by popogramme on June 18, 2017, 09:48:56 PM »
OK sorry for the question, people eventually came one by one after some time, I was used to the reactivity of the TH initial version :D
Emergency Room / No visitors coming
« Last post by popogramme on June 18, 2017, 04:23:29 PM »
Hi,

I've just installed CorsixTH since I started to play again with TH on windows 8. I got many bugs and found Corsix :D
So I've installed the sowtware and started a new game ("campaign").
I've started to build GP's office, pharmacy, put a receptionnist etc. but nobody comes in my hospital (of course it's open)

Is it a bug ? Did I miss something ?

Thank you
Maps / Re: Wishinwell
« Last post by ChrizmanTV on June 14, 2017, 06:29:02 PM »
great level ! i liked soo much  ;D ;D

Thanks! :)
Translations / Re: Testing
« Last post by UltimateBox on June 13, 2017, 09:23:34 PM »
Done.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10